Solar Power Engineering (up to 30 kW)
How to use solar panels for private homes?
Independence from the public utilities has become a trend. Therefore, homeowners nowadays bury wells, arrange bio-boxes for wastes and mount panels for recieveing sunlight. The uninterrupted electric generation is especially important, and the installation of solar panels allows not only to save on accounts, but also to earn.
Benefits of solar panels
This process is simple. You install solar panels on the roof of the house, plug them into the power inverter and provide home-made electricity. The inverter is needed to convert energy accumulated by the batteries into electrical energy. You can cover your own electricity consumption with the minimum number of panels, and in any case the excess power can be sold to the state. For example:
- A power plant with a capacity of 10kW generates 12,000 kW of energy per year. When selling, the income will be about 2.5 thousand dollars, and all the technology will be paid back after 5 years.
- A power plant with a capacity of 20kW generates 24,000 kW of energy per year. When selling the income will be about 5 thousand dollars, and the full payback of the technology can be received in 4.5 years.
- A power plant with a capacity of 30kW generates 36,000 kW of energy per year. The sales revenue is about 7,500 dollars and the technology will be paid back in 4 years.
At the same time, contrary to the popular opinion, solar power stations work all year around. Electricity generation from solar panels reaches its peak in the summer months of course. But you can count on full coverage of your own expenses and the sale of surplus to the state even in January and February.
Why the installation of solar power stations is popular?
Our company has already installed dozens of power plants throughout Ukraine. This is due to the simplicity of their operation, the profitability and reliability of the equipment. In fact, investment in solar panels is more profitable than bank deposits and the purchase of real estate. It is also worth mentioning that
- the power plant maintenance doesn't require experts
- you don't need to register as an enterpreneur in order to receive payments from the government
- the level of income is not affected by the value of the dollar or the economic situation in the country
- the station provides energy independence for any household, from home to farm.
There is also no need to worry about taking care of panels. A protective coating prevents from the effects of snow, rain, wind, and even hail on the battery itself. We install, do the paper work and you just make profit without any reporting and difficulties.
Solar power is a new trend for homeowners of Ukraine
There is a variety of driving factors pushing the increased popularity in solar panels. Getting income is a driving factor pushing the increased popularity in solar energy.
The solar panels are popular due to many push factors. Income is the most important one. Even a small 4.5kW power station brings up to $ 1,500 a year, and it fully pays off in about 3 years. And the minimum lifetime of solar power plants is 25 years. Furthermore, it is a worthwhile investment.
The statistics say that in 2017 in Ukraine:
- 3010 solar power stations have been commissioned
- owners of solar panels were paid 400 million hryvnas by the state
- the ecology of the country is preserved since the amount of carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere has decreased by almost 20 thousand tons.
Solar power is a step into the future for the owners of private homes. Simple calculations show the possibility of earning good money without applying any efforts. Call our manager or fill out the feedback form on the site and get an accurate calculation of your revenues from the installation of solar panels!